Food - More News
- Passion for Food & Taste 3 September 2020
- Recyclable bioplastic made of seafood 22 June 2020
- Plant-based pizza 15 June 2020
- Dining apart together! 9 June 2020
- Using Side Streams 19 November 2019
- Gamechangers the movie 30 September 2019
- Plant-based Fast Food Trend 12 September 2019
- World Vegetarian Day 1 October 2018
- NATIONAL WEEK WITHOUT MEAT 1 March 2018
World Vegetarian Day
October 1st, is the annual kick-off of the Vegetarian Awareness Month. It all started in 1977 by the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS) to help raise awareness about the benefits of vegetarianism. In 2018 there are more vegetarian and vegans than ever. Plant-based options and meat alternatives are still growing rapidly. It's good for the environment, good for your health and there are endless delicious plant-based options.
Did you know that Exter’s range of taste ingredients are vegetarian?