Exter - More News
- Unmask our masking tools! 30 October 2020
- Food Trends 12 October 2020
- The journey of CulinairEx 7 October 2020
- Interview Exter distributor - Italy 16 September 2020
- DKSH presents Culinairex newsletter 24 August 2020
- Exter's clear label solutions 21 August 2020
- Reading Tip 10 June 2020
- Cheese Booster 6 January 2020
- Festive recipes 12 December 2019
- Healy Group presents Culinairex Newsletter 3 October 2019
- Exter featured in Process Alimentaire 26 September 2019
- Successful distributor event in Thailand 24 September 2019
- Successful Exter Distributor Event for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa 11 September 2019
- Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands 11 July 2019
- Culinairex 28 February 2019
- Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA 20 June 2018
- Healy Group Taste Workshop 30 January 2018
- Exter opens Regional Application Centre and Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand 28 September 2017
Plant-based products often miss the flavour intensity of a traditional meat- based product. Creating a full taste experience could be challenging. The first step is to mask the off-note coming from the plant. The usual problems when working with plant-proteins are unbalanced taste with high astringency, dry mouthfeel or high acidity, typical off-notes are described as bitter, cardboard and rancid.
The Exter Masking Tools are able to mask the off-note without masking the main flavour of the product. You can use Exter Masking Tool to:
- • Reduce the astringency
- • Make product taste less bitter
- • Improve the overall mouthfeel
- • Suppress the acid taste
- • Cover the rancid note
The masking effect is qualified in various applications, for example:
- • Soy off-note in soy sauce or seasoning sauce
- • Oxidised oil off-note in vegan mayonnaise
- • Grainy and cereal off-notes in vegan products
- • Beany off-note in vegetarian milk
- • Whey drink protein masking
|Download here the
Product Sheet Masking Tool
The Top 5 Food Trends including Flavours of the Future! The world of food changes constantly. Consumer’s habits, demands and wishes ranging from clear label to vegetarian and vegan products. The request for authentic and pure ingredients is bigger than ever. We selected the top 5 food trends and flavours of the future. Which food trend is the most important for your business?
|Download here the whitepaper
Exter Food Trends
Jean Bernard has worked with Exter products for 21 years, last year his company Qores won the Exter Distributor Award. Beginning of 2020 Jean Bernard Arzeno noticed striking changes in product purchases and consumer behavior. For example, frankfurter sausages and frozen pizzas suddenly gained a foothold on the Italian market. Curious to read the complete interview?
|Download here the article
Interview Exter distributor - Italy
Straight from the fields to your plate! Iwona Brederveld invites you to go on a journey with her and discover the development of CulinairEx.
Natural and pure culinary ingredients, great and authentic taste with kitchen cupboard labelling.
It starts on the fields where the ugly onions are separated from the ‘beauties’. From there Exter experimented as long as needed until they refined the ultimate product.
Read the whole story and join us on the CulinairEx journey.
|Download here the article
The Journey of CulinairEx
Exter’s Culinairex is a range of authentic, clear label kitchen cupboard tastes.
Exter’s product launch of Culinairex, a range of authentic, clear label kitchen cupboard tastes.
Our distributor DKSH made a special Culinairex Newsletter for all their customers to introduce the Culinairex range to them.