Exter - More News
- Culinairex Chef’s Specials 30 June 2021
- Exter’s Unique Cooking Process 18 February 2021
- Successful stories 5 February 2021
- Discover the Exter top 5 Noodle tastes of the year! 2 December 2020
- Unmask our masking tools! 30 October 2020
- Food Trends 12 October 2020
- The journey of CulinairEx 7 October 2020
- Interview Exter distributor - Italy 16 September 2020
- DKSH presents Culinairex newsletter 24 August 2020
- Exter's clear label solutions 21 August 2020
- Reading Tip 10 June 2020
- Cheese Booster 6 January 2020
- Festive recipes 12 December 2019
- Healy Group presents Culinairex Newsletter 3 October 2019
- Exter featured in Process Alimentaire 26 September 2019
- Successful distributor event in Thailand 24 September 2019
- Successful Exter Distributor Event for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa 11 September 2019
- Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands 11 July 2019
- Culinairex 28 February 2019
- Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA 20 June 2018
- Healy Group Taste Workshop 30 January 2018
- Exter opens Regional Application Centre and Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand 28 September 2017
Under our authentic culinary umbrella brand Culinairex, Exter introduces two new products.
The Chef’s vegetable broth and Chef’s chicken broth.
These intense delicious savoury broths with kitchen cupboard labelling have a very complete bouillon taste.
Chef’s and product developers around the world use these shelf- and process stable ingredients to complement their savoury dishes and meals.
Exter Chef’s specials broth characteristics:
- • Unique taste
- • Clean Label
- • Low cost & high impact
- • Kitchen cupboard ingredients only
- • Long shelf life
- • Easy to use
- • No additives
- • No added salt
Did you know that we eat almost 300 million servings of noodles each day worldwide!? The most eaten broth tastes are: chicken, pork, beef, seafood and vegetable.
But this market is always on the move and new taste combinations are introduced every day.
Would you like to learn more about the instant noodle market? Are you curious to discover our top 5 most successful noodle tastes of 2020?
Click on the article below to find out more.
|Download here the
The world of Instant Noodles
Our application and sales people celebrated in January our impressive commercial successes. Curious to know what the top 6 successful Exter tastes were of 2020?
Do you like to learn more about our products? Get in touch with our sales team.
Plant-based products often miss the flavour intensity of a traditional meat- based product. Creating a full taste experience could be challenging. The first step is to mask the off-note coming from the plant. The usual problems when working with plant-proteins are unbalanced taste with high astringency, dry mouthfeel or high acidity, typical off-notes are described as bitter, cardboard and rancid.
The Exter Masking Tools are able to mask the off-note without masking the main flavour of the product. You can use Exter Masking Tool to:
- • Reduce the astringency
- • Make product taste less bitter
- • Improve the overall mouthfeel
- • Suppress the acid taste
- • Cover the rancid note
The masking effect is qualified in various applications, for example:
- • Soy off-note in soy sauce or seasoning sauce
- • Oxidised oil off-note in vegan mayonnaise
- • Grainy and cereal off-notes in vegan products
- • Beany off-note in vegetarian milk
- • Whey drink protein masking
|Download here the
Product Sheet Masking Tool